Our luxe Regency Journal is inspired by an elaborate gold-tooled binding created by English artist, engraver, and color printing pioneer George Baxter for his Pictorial Album; or, Cabinet of Paintings for the year 1837. Our version, like the original, includes citron, green, red, and blue onlays, with gold decorations and images of pineapples and lyres. Smooth matte hardcover is embossed with iridescent accents. An elegant matching ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Journal includes 192 lightly-lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen beautifully.
- Complementary interior endsheets in bronze.
- Journal measures 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Binding lies flat for ease of use.