Luxe Labyrinth Journal is a reproduction of a book binding commissioned by Thomas Wotton in Paris circa 1550 for Greek historian Diodorus Siculus's Bibliotheca historica, or ''Historical Library.'' Siculus's monumental work of history, completed circa 30BCE, originally consisted of 40 books; few survive to the present day. Luminous detailing in the forms of iridescent and gold foil highlights and gilded-gold page edging make this intricate journal stand out. Raised embossing adds dimension. An elegant gold ribbon marker helps you keep your place.
- Inside, 192 lightly-lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Bronze interior endsheets complement the design.
- Larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.