Let lovely images from nature inspire your pen! The cover design of our Japanese Screen Journal is a reproduction of an elegant 18th-century work of art produced during the rise of the Japanese city of Edo, now Tokyo. Here, its depictions of trees and flowering plants are enhanced with embossing and subtle gold foil highlights, lending a dimensional effect. This bestselling journal also features a foldover panel that closes with a magnet to secure your writings. Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- Foldover panel with magnetic closure protects your journal pages.
- Provides plenty of lightly-lined pages for journal entries and jotting down poems or quotations.
- Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- 6-1/4 inches wide x 8-1/4 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.
- 160 pages.