Hieroglyphics Foldover Journal
The cover of the golden Hieroglyphics Foldover Journal is comprised of hieroglyphic characters from the tomb of Pharaoh Thutmosis III in the Valley of the Kings, Luxor, Egypt. This unique journal also features a foldover panel that closes with a magnet to secure your writings. Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- Cover is accented with subtle raised embossing for a dimensional effect.
- 160 lightly-lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- 6-1/4 inches wide x 8-1/4 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.