Golden Equine Journal
Look carefully and you'll see the golden horses gamboling around the border and in the center of this luminous journal. Our Golden Equine Journal is a reproduction of the distinctive work of 18th-century bookbinder John Brindley, known for his sumptuous designs. His work graced the libraries of such royals as Queen Caroline, her son Frederick, and famed bibliophile King George III.
This handsome journal/diary provides plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Sophisticated design features iridescent highlights and gilded-gold page edging.
- Raised embossing add tactile interest.
- Complementary interior endpapers.
- Gold ribbon bookmark.
- 160 lightly-lined writing pages.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen beautifully.
- 6-1/4 inches wide x 8-1/4 inches high.
- Makes a wonderful gift!