Gilded Mosaic Foldover Journal
The cover design of this stunning Gilded Mosaic Journal reproduces a 1905 book binding crafted by gilder Emile-Philippe Mercier for Les Amours de Psyche et de Cupidon, ''The Loves of Psyche and Cupid,'' by poet and fabulist Jean de La Fontaine. The design's intriguing all-over mosaic pattern, in hues of teal, russet, and red, glows with gold foil tracery and iridescent highlights. Raised embossing offers intriguing dimensional detailing. Inside, the journal provides plenty of space in which to pen poetry, write personal reflections, or record your favorite quotations.
- This unique journal also features a pointed foldover panel that closes with a magnet to secure your writings. Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- Cover design gleams with subtle iridescent highlighting.
- Raised embossing provides a dimensional effect.
- Coordinating endpapers.
- 160 lightly-lined pages.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Journal measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.