The intricate patterns adorning the binding of this gorgeous Blue Medallions Journal originally graced a Qur'an found in the awe-inspiring El Escorial Palace library in Madrid, which houses thousands of priceless medieval Arabic texts. Elegant personal diary features lovely iridescent accents. Raised embossed decorations afford tactile interest. An elegant matching ribbon marker keeps your place.
- 192 lightly-lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide x 9 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.