Skull & Crossbones
''Pirates could happen to anyone.'' -- Tom Stoppard
When setting a course for high-seas adventure and various piratical doings, it’s important to keep a ship’s log. What better journal to house the chronicles of your swashbuckling than this stylish hardcover volume? With its classic skull-and-crossbones print and sturdy binding (handy for deflecting a sword in a pinch), it’s as essential to the pirate life as a frock coat and a really impressive hat. Avast! Give 'em no quarter!
- A special feature: A foldover panel that closes with a magnet to secure your jottings, notes, and ideas. Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- Smooth, substantial acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Bookbound, with matte black endpapers.
- Embossed with glossy accents.
- 160 lightly lined white pages.
- 6-1/4 inches wide x 8-1/4 inches high.
- Protective magnetic foldover panel.
- Lies flat for ease of use.