One Hundred Cities Journal
From Alexandria to Berlin to Casablanca to Zurich, the front and back covers of this stylish, distressed-look journal feature the names of cities around the world -- 100 in all -- against a mottled, cafe noir-hued background. It's the perfect journal in which to plan your next excursion or reflect on life's journey thus far. Glossy chalk-like letters stand out; raised embossing adds dimensional detailing. One Hundred Cities Journal provides plenty of space in which to record favorite quotations or poems, make travel plans, and more.
- 160 lightly-lined writing pages.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, etc.
- Jet black interior endsheets complement the design.
- Black elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Journal measures 6 inches wide by 8 inches high.