Antique Cinnabar Journal
Record your dreams, make grand plans, and discover your true self as you journal within the pages of this luxe journal.
- Its intricate cover pattern is imbued with the rich red shades of cinnabar, a mercurial ore used in ancient Asian and Middle Eastern design.
- Lightly-lined writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen beautifully.
- Sophisticated design is embellished with gold foil highlighting.
- Raised embossing lends dimension.
- An elegant gold ribbon bookmark marks your place.
- Complementary bronze endpapers and gilded-gold page edging complete this elegant volume.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- 160 pages.
- Makes a wonderful gift!